Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This is Harder than it Looks.



Jordan and I are training to be scuba instructors. This means we have to devote at least four hours once a week to teaching classes with the instructors.
Well this week Jordan and I had to teach our class on Monday and on Tuesday we finally made up one of my classes that I missed when I was sick (you never dive when you have sinus problems). This might not sound like it would be exhausting but it is, and now we have to spend the rest of the week studding for test and making up homework because we were studding for test. O how we wish school could be over!!!!

3 comments:

sarah louise said...

Well...if it isn't school then it always something else keeping you busy! Life doesn't slow down after school you know (:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

We miss you guys! Hope the weather is nice in provo.
-Mike

Kimberlee said...

Oh man, your post made me REALLY miss our college days!

Or not really.