Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Still Beat Spencer!!!

I have been stressing out about finishing my house for so long I have put Graduation on the back burner. But I can't ignore it anymore, I am graduating April 23-24. Convocation is April 23 at 3:15, and my school graduation is April 24 at 11:00 a.m. So this is my formal invite to anyone who reads this and would like to come. I don't have time or money to drive to Sarah's for pictures and I don't have the money to mail them out. But the bright side of this money drain is that I only have two rooms and my kitchen floor left until my home is livable, I am so excited.


O and my major is Psychology for those of you who might still be confused by my 10 or so majors that I had in the past.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on graduating!!! It's great to be out of school. I miss learning all the current ideas, but I don't miss all the work that comes with school. Make sure you celebrate hard!

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I really like the title!!!

Kimberlee said...

And as long as you are shooting for mediocrity beating Spencer is something to be proud of! :)

Oh, and Spencer has himself completly conviced that ALOT of people go to school for six years. And I am not about to tell him otherwise.

Do we make plans to come on Thursday or Friday?

Kimberlee said...

Pssh...Psychology! I could have done that in a day.

Spencer