Sunday, February 22, 2009

I know, I Know......

Okay so it has been a while since my last post, but I have a very good excuse. I have been working very hard on my house and on my last semester at BYU. I now have some fruits of my labor to share with you.

THE BATHROOM

In the Beginning....









Inside- Before





After



Inside- After









There you are, we have been working very hard and I love my new bathroom. We also have the office close to being finished but I need to organize it and hang some pictures before I post that project.

This week we will be working on the kitchen. I know it won't be fun without a kitchen (again) but I hope it goes quickly so that I don't have to worry too much.

6 comments:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

Your bathroom looks awesome!! Good Job.

Woolf Family said...

finally
Great Job it looks a lot better then I ever expected seeing it in the beginning
Love ya

Kimberlee said...

It looks great. Way to go you guys. We need to come visit so we can see it in real life.

Derek and Andrea said...

Hey, I'm so glad I know your blogspot now! You can find me and my little fam at http://dandannie.blogspot.com Your bathroom looks awesome by the way! Wish I could have a place...Derek and I are living in my parents' basement to save up.
~Andrea

Unknown said...

Wow!! I'm impressed. You guys should think about remolding for a career. Congrats on finishing the bathroom and making it look great.

Unknown said...

Great bathroom! It's nice.

I didn't know you guys had a blog! Lisa commented on mine, then I saw a link to yours on hers. Confusing, but profitable.

See you at games!