Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Hate Election Years

I am calling out to all those wives out there that have to deal with their husband's obsessions. Some wives have to put up with sports year round, others have to watch as their husbands spend massive amounts of money on "Man Toys" which are usually overpriced gadgets that you don't need. Well my husband only watches football and has to research-to-death every purchase he makes. But my husband does have his own special obsession; he is a news junky and his news of choice is Politics.

This means that when we get home, after the BYU library closes at midnight, and all I want to do is go to sleep my husband has to stay up for another hour reading the New York Times on his phone. Right now as I type, this (very cranky) hypoglycemic who hasn't eaten since 2:00 (and I'm suppose to eat every three hours), has to sit in the library because of what? Because of the Republican National Convention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I have vented and you have gotten a good laugh, because the truth is funny, so the order has been restored in the Universe.

Thank You and Good Night