Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here it goes!

After about six months of reading my family member's wonderful blogs I have decided to stop be so lazy and start my own. I do not have any pictures to add today because it is the first day of school and my wonderful husband and I are too busy to run home and get any of them. I do plan on updating everyone on what we have been doing with the first year of our marriage, but we still do not have the internet at our home so I will be updating my blog from campus (so be patient with me).

I would like to thank my family for hours of entertainment and I hope to be able to return the favor. I would also ask all of you to pray for my sister Gretta and her family right now if you check out her blog you will be caught up on what's going on with her.

3 comments:

sarah louise said...

Yeah!!! Good to see you in the blogging world!

Kimberlee said...

Finally! Glad you gave in.

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I want pix of you progress on your apartment. I am so excited.